There are a lot of buzzwords making waves these days. We started out with the word blockchain and moved on to cryptocurrency. Now we’re talking about NFTs.
Understanding where the world is going in the future gives you an advantage into the potentials associated with the projects that would be used by the entire world.
Having said that,
What Is NFT?
NFT stands for “non-fungible token.” At a basic level, an NFT is a digital asset that links ownership to unique physical or digital items, such as works of art, real estate, music, or videos. NFTs can be considered modern-day collectibles.
Another Tori4Town: Wakanda Inu Breaks Cryptosphere Records
They’re bought and sold online, and represent a digital proof of ownership of any given item. NFTs are securely recorded on a blockchain, the same technology behind cryptocurrencies which ensures the asset is one-of-a-kind. The technology can also make it difficult to alter or counterfeit NFTs.
5 Top Promising NFT Projects
As crypto has grown in popularity, this article discusses 5 top NFT projects.
1. Devikins: this is a turn-based RPG mixed with character breeding, in which all of it is fueled by crypto tokens, used in lieu of non-valued game currency. Devikins has an ever-expanding world with a player-first mentality. Each playable character in Devikins is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), which means that each player is the sole owner of a wholly unique playable character in both the Devikins universe and the real world. In addition, players can keep their collection of characters fresh and aim for the strongest, most competitive character possible via the breeding system.
Devicoin (DVK) is the utility token used as the main currency of Devikins, although these tokens aren’t ordinary game currency with no real-world value. DVK is a cryptocurrency that may be exchanged with other cryptocurrencies in the real world and eventually be exchanged using fiat currency.
2. Axie Infinity: This is another NFT minting gaming platform that incentivizes the players as they earn for playing games on the platform and such Axies that are minted can be sold on the Axie market place which operates using the blockchain to authenticate the owners of the NFT like Axies that are created.
This has proven to be a market mover which has generated several billions of dollars. Some people buy Axies to build a team to play the game, while others buy Axies to invest and speculate on the value of Axies. At the same time, some people sell Axies because they may have a valuable Axie and would like to cash out on Axie Infinity’s recent popularity.
3. The Djeenies is a collection of 7777 djin (tokens), based on the genesis collection started in early 2021. An art project with a focus on utility. In order to prioritize quality above quantity, we’ve focused on making each one of them unique. With more than 200 traits, we’ve used a groundbreaking algorithm to create an endless amount of variations! Djeenies are divided into 4 types, each type having hundreds of possible combinations and traits. The Civilian, The Medieval, The Cyberpunk & The Celestial. Having a Djeenies gives you access to a special membership, & each type gives you access to an exclusive perk.
4. E.K.K.O (Eleydian Kingdom Key Operatives) is a lore based NFT project, consisting of 5555 algorithmically generated characters from over 250 unique hand drawn traits and 17 parameters. All secondary market royalties are returned directly into The E.K.K.O Community Vault, where holders have influence on what the funds will be spent on.
5. The Lizard Lab is a collection of 5,000 lizard experiments, randomly generated and stored on the Ethereum blockchain, created by the Mad Scientist. Every lizard is unique and outfitted with a variety of attributes, including the head, back, nose, neck, eyes, mouth, and more, with millions of unique possibilities.
There are numerous NFT’s in production as we speak and this would ultimately transform the future as we gradually drift into the metaverse world. At Klever, the development team is working tirelessly to create a unique marketplace for NFT where it can be traded and using our dynamic platforms to ensure the safety of users’ funds and their products on the Klever NFT Marketplace.
There is more to just creating and trading NFT’s that meets the eyes like using the Klever NFT marketplace.